Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Moving Days

Well I moved once more, yup for anyone that knows me your right in thinking that this isn't a new thing. It has happened so frequently in the last 10 years that I don't toss my boxes when I move. Only thing different was the furniture. Yes a washer and dryer are far heavier than a box of books.

Enough complaining for now. That is all weeks old news and far enough past that I can look back with a nice golden aura to it. After all the best part of moving is moving in and enjoying your new home. Unpacking possesses something expressly therapeutic. I would guess it’s akin to the small work of organizing your life in a nice neat way as well as the ability to look over all ones old memorabilia you keep that reminds you of grand trips and fond memories.

In any case I’m now starting my second year in Maine. Best of all its my second year of being near Megan, and at this point we are T-minus ≈ 1 month from a year long engagement and have even set a date and location for the wedding.

Still working at Harriman Associates, and shall be for the foreseeable future. So all added up this next year is looking to be a good one here in Maine.