Thursday, September 23, 2010

Malifaux: Neverborn, Poltergeist

Definitely enjoy models like these, they take very little real effort to produce excellent miniatures on the table. I of course painted him to match up with my Pandora crew from months ago as he is her totem. I've yet to actually play a game with this piece. I've not touched pandora in months. Still a decent piece. I got in the core Neverborn colors that I have been using to help mark the faction when I am able. Both the purple is their in the skin details and the green is everpresent.

1 comment:

Sigmar said...

Thanks for sharing the pic of the Malifaux Poltergeist. You've given me a great idea. I'm hoping that, with a lick of blue paint, I can make it fit into a Sea Army I'm working on called the Nauticans

I was wondering if you would be interested in joining our Fantasy forum ? It's a (mainly) Warhammer Fantasy Battle community and we have a lot of great content and very friendly members and we're always on the look out for keen gamers and bloggers.

Keep up the blogging,
Sigmar