Monday, April 12, 2010

Malifaux, Guild Witch Hunters - Sonnia Criid

Finished up Sonnia Criid and man did she come out well for me. Her face isn’t the best one I’ve ever done. But the rest of the model really shines I think. The runic tracing along the blade and the overall shadowing along its length looks great. I think most impressively is the lighting effects for the candles on the gravestone. They came out looking really great. The last photo really shows this effect well. I think she will be a great centerpiece for the crew and shine very well.

Just the overall color use and composition came together very well in my mind. I can’t wait to get her and the Witch Hunters in for a game soon. They should be very interesting and fun to play a game through with. A far cry different play wise from Pandora at least.

No comments: