Sunday, April 18, 2010

Malifaux, Guild Witch Hunters - Executioner

Finished up the last of my Witch Hunter miniatures today. This one dosn't come from the crew box but is a bit of a melee tank I picked up to compliment both the Witch Hunter Crew box and the Ortega Family crew. Both seem very shooty so having a bit of a beef tank seemed appropriate.

I picked out the 40mm base insert with the little bird to paint it up more like a raven or the like. Seemed fitting for the Executioner. I was very glad of the time spent on this model. I think it came out really well and I got it done over a single day. I especially liked my color choices for his gear. I think the combination of steel and brass looks very good. I painted on a few signs of heat in the vents and the like. Not sure I care for how those particular elements came out. But overall it looks very good.

No comments: